Re: Notify with fax attached

On 16 Feb 99, at 16:33, Günter Zöchbauer wrote:

> Is there a way to create a faxsent script?

I'm also looking for something like this.

there were three request for this since the two weeks I'm reading
this list. But no solutions sent to the list. Is this really not possible?
Or is it a so simple question that nobody answers ... :-)

Thanks for any hints.

-Harald

--
Harald Lux                      lux@lux.de
Sandkaule 5-7                   Tel.: +49 228 692325