Hylafax

Is there any gui software that one can use to manage Hylafax?  Also, are
there any applications to display stats about Hylafax in a graphical
format, e.g. charts and graphs?  I would like to display average wait
time for types of faxes sent, longest wait time, etc.  Also, I would
like to monitor Hylafax in real time and manage the fax server
application, watching for failed faxes and watching for queue backflow.
Please advise.

Michael Ruiz