more questions on WHFC (file transmission formats)

In testing out the whfc client for Win95/NT with my working HylaFAX system
I have some basic questions. It seems like from the results I have gotten
so far, it only handles sending postscript files. Is this correct? I tried
sending a text file and it never went anywhere.

If it does handle only sending postscript files, is there any easy way
(using OLE or something) to get various windows clients (Word, Excel,
and etc) to send postscript to it for faxing? The only way I see now
is to print through a postscript print driver to a file and then go
into whfc and pick that postscript file to send to the fax server. This
seems really kludgy to me and there must be a better way because I don't
want to have to deal with trying to clean up postscript files laying
around on people harddrives after sending faxes let alone trying to explain
how to do this to lots of users.

I read through the whfc client documentation and see the OLE calls it
provides but they only handle transmission, not file conversion.
I am a knowledgable Unix admin but not really that familiar with the
functionality OLE and other Windows protocols provide to solve this sort
of problem.
--
Steve DuChene              sad@hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.