Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:30:25 -0100
To: webmaster@hylafax.org
From: Jean-Hugues ROYER <jhroyer@joher.com>
Subject: flexfax: Sorry.
Sender: owner-flexfax@celestial.com

I'm sorry to e-mail you, I know that you don't provide support for Hylafax
but I tried to ask
in serveral newsgroups and I didn't get any reply , would you be kind
enough to forward
my message to the right person, Thank you in advance...

I run Hylafax 4.0.2 on FreeBSD 3.0 , the answering fax modem is a MultiTech
2834ZDX,
my problem is that every fax I receive are stored as tiff files in
landscape mode instead
of portrait , in others words the X dimension is larger than the Y dimension.

For example the last .tiff faxes i received are :
1728x1137,1728x1151,1728x1161,1728x1156 ...

I read all the documentation and the faqs and didn't find anything about that.

Thank you for your help in advance ...