Problem with HylaFax Client

Hi Folks,

I'm having trouble with the Hylafax client,  I have had a server running
perfectly for over a year, and have no problems with using the clients on
the LAN.  However I have recently had to provide a Sun workstation with a
dial up PPP connection. I have been testing this setup in the lab and when
the client is connected to the LAN via ethernet:-

		 sendfax -hfaxserver -n -d number filename

works succesfully, however if I remove it from the network, and bring up the
PPP connection the command seems to hang. I've tried using snoop and
communication takes place between the client and server. I've checked
/var/spool/fax/etc/hosts and everything is in order.

For what its worth tracing the process with truss shows it sleeping, and it
keeps recieving a SIGWINCH (window size change).

The server and client are both Solaris 2.5.1 machines, the client correctly
generates a PS file /tmp/faxxxxxxx.

Any ideas

Thanks

Michael