Blocked by concurrent job

Jacky:

I finally got back from vacation and saw your post from 12/30.
The reason (as far as I know) that HylaFAX shows some faxes as
being "Blocked by concurrent job" is because they are intended
to be sent to a fax number that is already being used by a fax
job.  When you send more than 1 fax to the same number, all
jobs sent to that same number will be "Blocked" until such time
as the preceding job for that number is finished.

Hope this helps.

Chen Coulter
software_sourcery@bigfoot.com