Asking for HylaFax expertise

We're looking for a person to assist us in creating a fax server
component based on HylaFax as  as part of a comprehensive electronic
commerce solution.  This an invitation to reply and not a job offer.

Beyond the out-of-the-box capabilities we are looking to
 o support more document format conversions (html and others)
 o enhance the logging capability for our own db
 o integrate OCR on inbound fax

We're located in Mineola, Long Island, and based on the match
of your skills to our needs the length of the engagement is negotiable.

Patrick Sweeney
Foresight Technologies, Inc.