invalid dialing command

Hello ...

I'm running a Hylafax-Server (v4.0pl1-2) on SuSe 5.0 connected to a no
name class 2.0
fax-modem.
My windows clients send jobs via whfc to the server.
Everything works fine but one thing:

For some dialnumbers i get the message "invalid dialing command"
directly after the modem
has initialized and normally would dial.

I wonder why this problem raises only on specific numbers and not on
all.

Maybe the dialrules ???? (I'm living in Berlin (Germany))

If anybody can help ....... i'm near to give up.

Marko