Faxmodems that buffer

Hello,

I know their exist faxmodems that will hold faxes when the computer is
offline. These faxmodems have a buffer to hold about 10 faxes.

My questions is now: does hylafax works with this kind of faxmodems and if
yes, what faxmodems are recommended (that is: wich faxmodems do actually
work with hylafax)...

Or can anyone point me to some internet resources where I can get more
information about this. I have no experience whatsoever with faxmodems, so
please excuse me of the above questions sound silly.

Bavo De Ridder