Undefined variable: ghostscript from Netscape via HQ-fax (was: [ no useful subject ])

> When I try to print a document (5 pages) from netscape through HQ-fax into
> my fax server (hylafax 4.0pl2 on top of linux 2.0.34), I come across the
> following error. However, when I try other short document from netscape, it
> is ok. Is it due to the size or other factor?

What OS, for client?

What version of:

netscape
ghostscript
client OS
HQ-fax
server OS (NB most problems are distribution type and version dependent,
           not kernel version dependent)

If client was Windows, etc., what print driver?

One of the postscript files was not postscript, as far as ghostscript
was concerned;  try running ghostscript to the console (X windows or,
for linux, SVGA, drivers) to work out more precisely where it is failing
and look for something like se(d84)name in the postscript source.  Note
some of this looks like an address in ghostscript, so you probably
won't find the full string.