[Fwd: /tmp/fax_alex.ps to 7884340 failed]

    I know that it says no carrier detected, but the modem did answer
the phone. The modem is attached to a computer running ProComm fax
program. We were on the phone when I tried to fax. Any ideas as to what
is happening. She has a sportster 28.8 and I have a zoom K56.

--
E. Alex Bungener                             BASSET INVESTIGATIONS
Proverbs 3:5&6                          www.backgroundinfo.com

"Sniffing out the facts in one's past for firms throughout the US"