Re: New problems with 3com/USR Voice Faxmodem

Okke Timm schrieb:
> This is weired: I played a bit with the source, added 1 (one) debug message
> to Class20Modem::pageDone and the problem vanished. I'll see, if I
> can find a reason for this strange behaviour...

After sending about 10 faxes the problem reappeared, combined with two new
ones:

  1. The modems have problems with busy signal detection.
  2. The 'AT+FCS' command produces sometimes an error (typical log
attached).

This was enough, I replaced the modems with very cheap noname Rockwell-based
56k faxclass 1 only ones. I know class 1 is bad bad bad, but it works for
me.

Regards
Okke.

Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\c00000109"