Re: Tiff Viewer

Alex wrote:

> The IrfanView you mentioned, does it work with Linux? If so, can you edit a
> fax --- such as eleminate the letterhead --- then fax it out?  Thhis is the
> one thing  I miss about WinFax Pro 9.0

Send your questions to everybody, you will have a better help.I think that
IrfanView is a Windows program. I´m just a 1 day user of IrfanView, but with
the help
of Samba you can view (edit) the received faxes from your Linux box. I was
hable to cut the lines I want, from the received fax (it just puts a black bar
over the selected line) and send back the file to another  fax number.
I'm using Win95 as a client, with whfc 1.0.2, and Suse Linux 5.3 for the
server.

Please see http://www.transcom.de/whfc/doku/inst_view.html for more details

Good luck

José Ferradeira