Re: Tiff Viewer

José Ferradeira wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to everyone who help me to find a fax viewer.
> We have tested the 3 :
> - the wang image viewer from M$ doesn't work, we allways get the message
> : "The compression
> format in the specified file name is invalid or not supported".
>
> - the tiffview works ok, but allways open a compreesed file, not a full
> A4 page.
>
> - the IrfanView is the best, it opens the file like it is, with nice
> quality in A4 format, and have a lots of
> utilities to work over the tiff file.
>
> The only way to, automatically print a received fax is to a postscript
> printer ?
> Is there a way to print a received fax, lets say, to a Laserjet ?

It may be worth checking the MS viewer again... at least it prints to
any Windows printer...

If you have read permission on the tiff files in recvq (644) and SAMBA
has allowed read access to the "share" \\server\recvq, then you put
C:\WINDOWS\WANGIMAGE "//server/recvq/%s" in your system preferences
viewing line
--
http://members.ocean.com.au/kapgray/