Re: USR Sportster (fwd)

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, Robert Colquhoun wrote:

> >When i try to send a fax manually:
> >/usr/local/bin/sendfax -d 2653107 doc8.ps,  it still with nothing to do,
> >and sendfax command doesn't finish, and this is their behavior until i
> >finish it manually with CTRL+C.
> >

> Try sendfax with the -v option, hopefully it will give a clue as to what is
> wrong.
>
> good luck - Robert

Hi Robert, Hi all..

I tried like you suggest me, but, unfortunately...
sendfax isn't finish their execution, i think that isn't communicating
with modem, even if faxstat says me that fax server is running and
recognize the modem in tty00.

I don't know what must do to run sendfax succesfully :(

Any additional suggestion/ideas ??

Thanks in advance.
Iris