Re: Require Assistiance....

Matt Shelby <mshelby@rf.net> writes:

>         I'm having major problems with Hylafax ver. 4.0 patch level 2...
> I compiled it on Solaris 5.6 running on a SPARC station 5 using gcc..  I'm
> using a US Robotics Sportster V.34 bis +fax modem...  The problems I keep
> gettin are the same, an unspecified transmit phase B error...  What the
> h*%@ could be causing this?

The FAQ suggests adding this line to your config.cua_a (or appropriate file):

Class2NRCmd:            AT+FNR=1,1,1,0  # setup status reporting command

This fixed the most serious problems for me...

--Haral Tsitsivas,  UniSolutions Associates (http://www.unisol.com/)
  System Accounting and Chargeback, Backup and Restore, System Administration
  Voice: (949) 488-3960,  Fax: (949) 443-5354,  E-mail: haral@unisol.com