Re: Modem uses only 1-D format

Hi,

i have dig a little bit through the source code and found the function
Modem::suports2D() in faxd/Modem.c++ :

fxBool
Modem::supports2D() const
{
   return caps.df & BIT(DF_2DMR);
}

When i change here the return value to true, HylaFAX send the
faxes correct 2D encoded. I had a look in the variable
caps.df it has as value 5.

Does anybody know what this value mean and where this value came
from ?

Uli

--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)