Re: hfaxd: Cannot set privileges

Now _that_ is helpful. You've told us:

>       1. It's a recurring problem
>       2. It's worth following up
>       3. With root access, someone might be willing to debug this (assuming
>               the original poster is unable to).

Well, ok I'll try to track the problem down to
the reason why the chroot or chdir calls fail.

For me it usually doesn't make sens to look at the sources
because I do not really understand whats written there.

Just to inform you. The problem occurs since I reinstalled
my linux system. Before I used a Suse Linux 5.1 now its
the newer 5.2.

We'll see what I can find.

So far thanks and don't get too hot.

E. Burkon

   Ekkehard Burkon           Email: burkon@bdt-networks.com
   Burkon Datentechnik       Tel:   +49-8161-871616
   Ismaninger Str. 28        Fax:   +49-8161-871617
   85356 Freising            Mobil: +171-2724452