Re: Fax jobs queued only for one port

Alain,

For Hylafax 4.0pl0, the status 'running and idle' is normal for:

1. no faxgetty servicing the modem
and/or
2. faxgetty running, RingsBeforeAnswer > 0 (in config.tty#)

If RingsBeforeAnswer = 0 in config.tty#, then you get the status:
"Waiting for modem to come ready", which is OK.  I think this quirk was
fixed in the latest release of Hylafax, which I haven't had time to
install yet.

Regards, Dave