Re: Fax jobs queued only for one port

Hey, Dave

dlewis@appp.ci.in.ameritech.com schrieb:

> Alain,
>
> I suppose it's possible that the scheduler doesn't know that the modem on
> cua/a is ready for use.  If you haven't already tried this, you might run
> faxstate for cua/a, i.e., 'faxstate -s ready cua/a', or if you're not
> using faxgetty, 'faxstate -n -s ready cua/a'

great, that worked - thanx a lot for your help !

any idea, why the scheduler gets no proper info about the modem's
status ?
I can get no status "running and idle" from the two Zyxel Modems -
because there are no faxgettys running or are the modems in a wrong
configuration ?

Cheers,

--
Alain Berger	                |         Tel: +41 1 279 33 29
Telekurs Payserv AG             |         Fax: +41 1 446 74 61