HylaFAX RPM - voting?

Dear Darren and Nico,

Been following your conversation with interest.  I don't know if you
are asking for votes, but here's mine anyway ( hope I haven't missed
anything vital nor been confused about exactly what the choices are):

1. hylafax-v4.0pl2-1rh5.rpm is the best choice in the circumstances;
   (altho' I wonder how many people will think it's v4.0 patch 12 ?).
   The binary rpm would be called hylafax-v4.0pl2-1rh5.i386.rpm, n'pas?

2. To include the html documentation, use the fixhtml patch and install
   under /usr/doc/hylafax-v4.0pl2/html.

3. Not to implement the hosts -> hosts.fax patch.

4. To implement the xferstats -> xferfaxstats patch.

5. To remove the old protocol startup from the default.

6. Launch both hfaxd and faxq from the SysV boot script as default.

No opinion on whether a config.site file is used or a long config line
in the .spec file.

No opinion whether to startup SNPP protocol as default.

Agree definitely that the finished article should be uploaded to both
RedHat contrib and HylaFAX (sgi) contrib directories.

Ok, that's it. Would be interesting to hear from someone fairly new to
HylaFAX who has used the existing rpms about what they think are the
good and bad points of installation/faxsetup/configuration?

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.

PS : Nico, Congratulations! Hope you all have a super day on the 13th!