Re: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error

Guys, thanks for the response.  It seems that there is not much hope to
get things working...

Do you guys know of any other fax software that works reliably for UNIX
workstations?  It seems braindead to have to print a document and then
run to the fax machine when you can do it directly from your
workstation...

Finally, I checked out the page you sent me:

 http://www.trump.net.au/~rjc/hylafax/usr.html

and he seems to offer some hope of getting things working if the modem
has 1997 firmware....maybe I will try again this weekend.

Cheers and thanks for the help,

JJA

--
Juan J. Alonso
Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics

(650) 723-9954 - voice
(650) 725-3377 - fax

jjalonso@stanford.edu