Re: 4.0pl2 and Phase B error

At 09:59 +0100 25-03-1998, Roland Hedberg wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I seem to remember there was issued some mails from people having
>phase B errors after upgradeing to 4.0pl2. Unfortunately I haven't
>saved any of these and now I am in the position that since upgradeing
>to 4.0pl2 all outgoing faxes encounters Unspecified Transmit Phase B
>errors where there previously there where none.
>
>My setup: SUN Solaris 5.5.1, two multitech modems MT2834ZDX and as stated
>previously Hylafax 4.0pl2.
>
>I have been running 4.0pl1 on this setup for some time now without these
>problems.
>
>-- Roland

Try recompiling the whole pack disabling the Fine resolution in the config (put it on normal 98dpi) and use your modembased config to use the fine res.

It solved the problem for me.

BTW, let us know if that is the problem than we know what the problem is and how to avoid it. Now we only have to find out how to correct it

--
Thierry aka |Calvin|  - Belcast@skYNet.bE - Graphic Intelligence Crew -

My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do with
Belgacom Skynet!

Belgacom Skynet NV/SA    Rue Colonel Bourgstraat 124   B-1140 Bruxelles
Phone. +32.2.706.11.11     Fax: +32.2.705.80.44   WWW: http://www.skynet.be