faxmail question

hi

I am using hylafax-4.0-8 on redhat 5.0, I have set up a mail to fax
gateway using hte procedures out lined in the documents (using sendmail)
but, when I submit the fax, and it gets sent into faxmail then the
resulting .ps file has my document very very small in the bottom left
corner of my page, can anyone give me some advice on this.

sorry if this is in the FAQ, I had a look in there, but couldnt see much
that helped.

thank you.

----
R.I. Pienaar  rip@nephilim.ml.org    http://www.nephilim.ml.org
Raven on irc                         http://www.nephilim.ml.org/pgpkey

        "/earth is 98% full ... please delete anyone you can."