whfc and Fine Print

Hi all

	I have some problem with WHFC client. When I specify ODBC address book
an import information to 'Fine Print' field (some part of records I must
send with 98dpi resolution), all documents still goes with 196dpi. Also
there is a problem with KillTime. I think that WHFC redefines KillTime
to several hours, so if I send very large amount of documents (~1000),
after ~3 hours most of them are killed with 'timedout' message.  Where
is the problem? Thanks in advance.

Kestas