Cleaning the doneq

My config:
Linux 2.0.32 (S.u.S.E 5.0.2)
HylaFAX 4.0pl1

On my server I run faxqclean each hour, but in the doneq nothing is ever deleted by faxqclean.
All files in the doneq directory have a line "doneop: default".
I'd like to delete all files in the doneq automatically after a certain delay. This should be done by faxqclean, but nothing happens.
Is there a way to define "default" behaviour or to change the "doneop" entry into "remove"?
I have scanned all HylaFAX manpages for "doneop". The result: faxqclean says "see man sendq" and the sendq manpage says "read the faxqclean page" - but no hint on how to set the "doneop" tag.

Thanks for any help

    Alexandre
---
Alexandre Meissonnier