Re: Which Modem for Hylafax (fwd)

Hi, I've had success with the following modems:

USR Courier X2 V.Everything in class 2.0
GVC FX 28.8 in class 2

I've also tried an USR Sportster 33.6 (external) with no success..It has
been posted to this list as well as the mgetty list that the fax
implementation in the Sportsters is broken.

Trevor

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Jerome Castro wrote:

> Howdy all!
>
> I've been playing around with HylaFax with a number of modems...
> I tried USR Sportster and it doesn't seem to jive along, so I junked it
> and tried other brands.
>
> The following seem to work fine (Class 1):
>
> Motorola Modemsurfer
> Microcom OfficePorte
>
> Now which modem BRAND would work best with Hylafax?
>
> Thank you

*       Trevor Astrope         *        TABB Web Services        *
*     astrope@tabbweb.com      *       http://www.tabbweb.com    *
***              Visit my Tragically Hip web site              ***
***               The Hundredth Meridian                       ***
****              http://www.tabbweb.com/thehip/              ****