Re: fax2tiff - no page breaks anymore

> fax2tiff -4 -s -o  <for_user.tif> <incoming_fax_format.tif>
>
> And view it with "Imaging" for Win** (by Wang)

Imaging for Windows, as supplied with NT 4 can directly handle TIFF
files with a Compression tag value of 2, i.e. group 3 fax; you don't
need to convert the files created by Hylafax, although I've only tried
this on a one page junk fax.

This won't necessarily solve your problem though as I don't know how
it would handle multiple page documents.