Re: Problems receiving faxes

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Eric M. Boehm wrote:

> I have hylfax v4.0pl1 set up on a Sparc 5, Solaris 2.5.1 with two Cardinal
> MVP288XF modems. The modems have had their firmware update so that they are
> really 33.6 modems. They use a Rockwell RC288dpi.

Try addiing/modifying the following lines:

    ModemRate:          38400           # locked for fax sending & receiving
    ModemFlowControl:   rtscts          # default

    #
    # Chip locks the line rate and switches to xon/xoff flow
    # control when receiving facsimile--we must follow suit.
    #
    ModemAnswerFaxBeginCmd: "<19200><xon>"  # switch line rate & flow control

We're using RC288DPi based modems as well, and it works fine with
ours.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>                 Once is dumb luck.