Capabilities (mult phone #s, attachments)

Hi, Fax Folks:  :^)

I am new to this list.  I have searched the FAQ and the documentation
.html files, and have not found the answers to some key capability
questions.  If I have simply done a bad job of searching, please let
me know (flame suit is ready).  Thanks.

I have just downloaded HylaFAX 4.0P11, AIX415, GhostScript 3.33.

I would like to know if the following capabilities are available:
   o Fax to list-of-numbers, where the second (and third?) will
     only be used if the first number fails
   o Selection from choice of cover pages made by submitter
   o Include attachments (text and/or graphics)  (How?)

I hope to implement the client as a 'printer,' with a set of
instructions in the first line(s), including recipient, phone
number (list), list of attachments, notification e-mail address,
etc.  I don't really know how I will pull that off at this time,
but that is my hope.

The first implementation, is a Purchase-Order system (canned
[Oracle Applications]), and that application doesn't have any
sort of 'word processing' interface capabilities, so I fear this
may be problematic.  Anyway, the idea is that the buyer will complete
the purchase order form, and select a print destination which would
be one of:
    Print only
    Print and Fax
    Fax only

Any advice you may have in these regards for an AIX system would be
most appreciated.

Thanks for you time
Dennis Lovelady