Problems receiving faxes

Eric M. Boehm writes:

 > Oct 28 13:33:20.09: [26001]: RECV: send trigger 021

I have a Cardinal MVPV34I. Setting send trigger to 022
solved the problem. If the chipset is similar it might work.
Here is what I have in my config file.

ModemSendFillOrder:     LSB2MSB         # as expected
ModemRecvFillOrder:     MSB2LSB         # opposite of what makes sense

Class2RecvDataTrigger:  "\022"          # character sent to modem to start recv

Ramana