Update on rpm

As per the feedback of people, here is the status of RPM. The latest
one in hylafax-4.0-6. I added README.rpm in the documentation
about the differences between rpm and the tar versions.

faxsetup
--------

	The rpm installation prints a reminder to run faxsetup.  The
webpage http://www.lekha.org/hylafax recommends manual only if
faxsetup and faxaddmodem fails.

/var/spool/fax
--------------

	People have expressed the opinion that the confusion
between /var/spool/fax between different packages is better than
the confusion with different pathnames and different systems.
So I moved the directory back from /var/spool/hyla to /var/spool/fax.

/usr vs /usr/local
------------------

	While some people want to keep it as /usr/local, I feel
it takes the point away from building an rpm. So /usr stays.

/usr/local/lib/fax
------------------

	As for the recommedndation of FSSTND I am moving it to
/usr/share/fax. The FSSTND standard for Linux recommends that
Any files that are not architecture specific should go to
/usr/share or /usr/local/share.

/var/httpd/htdocs
-----------------

	As per the Linux convention, this is moved to /usr/doc/hylafax-*-*

xferstats and xferlog
---------------------

	I couldn't avoid changin these names because it is clasing with
wu-ftpd.  They are xferfaxstats and xferfaxlog in the RPM.

inetd.conf

	I decided to leave it hfaxd in the inetd on the assumption
that most users hylafax rpm would be operating low volume fax
servers. The overhead of forking a process at faxing time is probably
better than keeping it running all the time. Those who want to operate
high volume faxservers would probably be savvy enough to run hfaxd
as a standalone process.

Ramana