Need info on font installation

I have completed the compilation and installation of most of the support
files for setting up HylaFAX. I am now uncertain about what steps to
take to install the fonts for ghostscript.

The list of font files include the 3.33, 4.0 and std fonts tar files. I
have not seen any make files for doing the font file installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

--
Ancil Bethelmy