RE: MultiTech MT2834ZDXV recommendation?

I've enabled system tracing for this and will let you know.

My fax report from yesterday was:
Sender                    Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
patrick@cre8tivegroup.com   416  3:59:02    1.7   25   14400  1-D MR
Total                       416  3:59:02    1.7   25

Facsimile transmitted since last week:

Sender                    Pages     Time Pg/min Errs TypRate TypData
patrick@cre8tivegroup.com 10039 94:00:25    1.8  532   14400  1-D MR
Total                     10039 94:00:25    1.8  532

So we are running at about 5% error rate, with most of those wrong numbers/did
not answer.

Of those from the 25, we had 7 Unspecified Phase B errors:
Oct 20 18:18:05.43: [10605]: REMOTE HANGUP: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error
(code 20)
which is about a 1.7% error rate.  And I am pretty sure most of these
were remote hangups.

Patrick