RE: MultiTech MT2834ZDXV recommendation?

I do send 2000+ a day.  Our record day is 4041 in 24 hours on 7 modems.  All the
faxes are 1 to 2 pages, no cover sheets and all are US (local) numbers.

Here is my config file for one of the modems:  (The FAXnumber and LocalId are
commented out :)

Patrick
_________________

CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               703
FAXNumber:              +xxxxx
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        "etc/dialrules"
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0660
RingsBeforeAnswer:      0
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "std.%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "xxxx"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%p of %%t"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class2          # use class 2 interface
ModemRate:              38400           # lock rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default
#
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&E4           # hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&E5           # software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1        # enable adaptive-answer in class 2
#
# NB: some models get confused by the @
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s@         # T for tone dialing, @ for silence
#
Class2RecvDataTrigger:  "\022"          # character sent to modem to start recv