Re: MultiTech MT2834ZDXV recommendation?

We received an email today telling us that somebody is sending 2000 faxes
a day with no problem with the MultiTech 2834ZDXV. His name is Patrick
Gardella.

I propose that to sort this out both of you send to the list your
respective config files to see whether the difference is there. If not
please check on the exact firmware release dates by looking at the hylafax
logs.

I am using USR 33.6 now and I am having a failure rate of around 10%.

Thanks,

Julio