RE: MultiTech MT2834ZDXV recommendation?

Dear Patrick,

Could you please provide me with the config file that you are using. I
would like to try the Multitech modem. Do you really send 2000 faxes per
day average? Whow! Are they all to the USA or international?

Thanks very much for this help,

Modem vendors will learn to market products that really work thaks to the
exchange of info that you are doing. Thanks again,

Julio