Re: RPM: document conversion script was not found

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:30:09 -0400 (EDT), Nico Garcia
<raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu> wrote:
>On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Ed Weinberg wrote:
>
>> Here is the current, and maybe last, problem.
>>
>> This is from the failure message emailed to me:
>> Your facsimile job to 912033674005 was not sent because
>> the document conversion script was not found.
>
>Hmm. Did you send a plain text or a Postscript document or a TIFF or a
>tiffg3 document? I suspect the Ghostscript installation of having a
>potential difficulty.
Text file.  I used the command:
sendfax -d 912033674005 /etc/hosts

>I also assume that "faxstat" now works correctly?
Yes.

  --  Ed Weinberg,
      Detel, Inc., An Internet Presence Provider
      edw@detel.com
      www.detel.com/
      www.serverking.com
      www.q5.com/  <-- find someone to CoolTalk or chat with here