Chinese fonts (was: format files)

> also, does anyone have any ideas how to send chinese characters (big5
> encoding) through hylafax?  any postscript fonts that will work with
> ghostscript, for printing them?

I'm reposting under a new title, otherwise this will get overlooked.

As far as I know, modern ghostscripts will work with any Chinese Poscript
font; you then just need an authoring tool that also understands that
font.  I'll leave it to people with this need to confirm this.  There is
at least one freeware Chinese postcript font.