Re: ?spooler between WHFC and HylaFAX?

Shuvam wrote :
> | I am setting up an HylaFAX server.
> | The very long distance between hylafax/linux server and the whfc/win95 client
> | increase the connection time length. It is a very big problem.
>
> What's this problem of distance that you've mentioned here? How does
> physical distance affect your fax spooling?

The problem I have mentionned is not inherent on HylaFAX or WHFC.
I just want reduce the connection duration length of the PC/WHFC/Win95
on the Network (with big N). I want to reduce phone cost by sparing the whfc out
of Network congestion.

It's the reason why I want to create a spooler,  this spooler need a deamon
who receive data transmitted by WHFC and send it to the real HylaFAX.
Does such deamon exist yet? does hylafax configurable for such task?

If this deamon doesn't exist I want to know the PROTOCOL and  GRAMMAR
used by HylaFAX to exchange data with WHFC.

Please, help me