sendmail error

I am setting up email to fax using hylafax and sendmail v8.8.6, install
bob-faxmailer and inserted the lines in my sendmail.cf as he said. (as
follows:
Mfax, P=/usr/local/bin/faxmailer, F=SmsDFMuL, S=16, E=\r\n,
	A=faxmailer $h $u

in the S0 ruleset:
R$+  < @ email2fax.dom.net. >  $#fax$@fax$:$1

and when I try to send email to the fax server I get this error:

Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; email2fax.dom.net
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 554 Infinite loop in ruleset 0, rule 1

Any ideas?

emmett

Emmett Sauer                     Aeneas Internet Services of Henry Co.
esauer@aeneas.net (901)644-7980        http://paris.aeneas.net