Re: Problems while trying to compile HylaFAX(tm) and Linux

I will try it, but what bothers me is that the rpms of hylafax (that works
for a friend of mine) seems to work but I keep receiving error messages
(or status using faxstat -s) with 'Transparent error...'.

I think this could be a ghostscript problem and I am fetching ghostscript
(and fonts) 5.01.rpm to see what happens.

Thanks for ansering me and if you have any tips please let me know...

- Mario.

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Nico Garcia wrote:

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto                System Administrator |
| WebSlave !                                   Argo Internet Provider |
| Key fingerprint = CB B8 0E 90 EE 9C D1 91  B5 5E B1 EC 83 4D 78 9B  |