Re: ?spooler between WHFC and HylaFAX?

[ship]

> It's the reason why I want to create a spooler,  this spooler need a deamon
> who receive data transmitted by WHFC and send it to the real HylaFAX.
> Does such deamon exist yet? does hylafax configurable for such task?
>
> If this deamon doesn't exist I want to know the PROTOCOL and  GRAMMAR
> used by HylaFAX to exchange data with WHFC.

Two suggestions,

One, there is an email-> fax gateway that some people are using.  This
would handle the spooling requirement.

There is no HylaFAX specific documentation  on it's protocol.  It is
very much based on the FTP protocol.  The WHFC Source Code is available,
and combined with "sendfax -vv", that is about all the help that you
are going to be able to find.

Good Luck,
--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.