hfaxd and whfc

Hi,
we run hfaxd on a sun with SUNOS 4.1.4 and everything seems to work
fine.
But when we tried to run whfc on Windows NT 4.0 we got the following
error messages :
"Aug  8 08:45:18 sun2 HylaFAX[695]: <--- 500 '': Syntax error, expecting
command
token."
Same happens when trying  telnet to port 4559. This happens only with
telnet
on Windows NT. Telnet on Linux or SUN works without problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem too ?

Best regards
Klaus Skibowski