outbound fax and inbound data

Hi,

I have a problem with HylaFAX 4.0pl1 (running on FreeBSD3.0):

I want to use the same modem for incoming data calls (I have
getty running) and for sending fax.

Sending fax works without problems, the only thing I need is a modem
reset when HylaFAX has done its work.

What parameter can be set in the modem configuration file to let
HylaFAX reset the modem?

Or is it a bad idea anyway to have getty running and HylaFAX
taking over the line - should I use faxgetty although I do not
want to receive fax?

   Martin.