Re: Selecting a modem based on the area code

Hummm,

The way I read his post is that he wants to have several "Servers", with
one central "Client" ( or multiple "Clients", one on each "Server" ).  The
"Servers" have the modems attached to them, and the central "Client" would
just dispatch the fax to the appropriate "Server", where the call would be
a local call.  ( Presumably via the Internet/WAN/... )

I may be wrong on my interpretation.

The ModemClass paramater would only be useful if there were central "Server"
with all the modems attached to it.  Using the ModemClass, remote "Clients"
could specify which modem/group of modems on the "Server" to send the fax
out on.