Re: Problems with HylaFax 4.0pl1 on Solaris 2.5.1

Dani Pardo <dani@minerva.enpl.es> writes:

|  Entries in /dev are character devices, not ordinary files.. so a normal
| cp won't work. I have Solaris 2.5 too, try
|
|  mknod null c 13 2
|  mknod tcp 11 42
|
|  under /dev directory of course. These two files are owned by root. gid
| uucp.
|
|  Hope this helps.

Of cource I checked that the entries in $SPOOLDIR/dev was devices, not
files.  I used GNU cp with -a argument, which can copy devices.

Is hylafax 4.0pl1 working for you on solaris 2.5?

Morten
--
mortens@pvv.org
Jeg lukker et ye og ser halvt.  Jeg lukker begge og ser alt.