Re: Problems with HylaFax 4.0pl1 on Solaris 2.5.1

Dani Pardo <dani@minerva.enpl.es> writes:

| >Is hylafax 4.0pl1 working for you on solaris 2.5?
| >

|  Yep.. I first tried with the source distrib, but It was a pain to
| compile, so now I've got the binary package. Works fine, except that some
| times I get random modem timeouts..

Well, I have tried to build the software myself, and I have tried the
binary distribution, neither worked on Solaris 2.5.1 (sparc).  I'll
try to set up an old SUN-box with SunOS4, and se if it works there.

Morten
--
mortens@pvv.org
Jeg lukker et ye og ser halvt.  Jeg lukker begge og ser alt.