Re: Window HylaFAX Client and NT

Aidan Van Dyk wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I recently installed Windows NT on my compter, because I got tired or win95
> crashing.
>
> But I can't figure out how to get NT to print to a file spool like in 95 so
> I can use whfc.
>
> Am I missing some documentation somewhere?  How do I make NT print to a
> spool file?
>
> Thanks

Hi,

enter the directory and spoolfile in the system dialog as in Win95.
WHFC should now add a printer port. Reboot NT.

When you add a printer, choose local printer. Then you should find
in the port settings a port directory/spoolfile . Connect your printer
to this port and now you can choose the fax printer feature.

Uli

PS: I know, i should make a better doku, but currently i am about to
    search a better working solution for the fax printer feature.
--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@rgw-express.de
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli