Problem using Escape Codes in text document.

  Hi!

    My configuration is the following:

    Operative System:  SCO UNIX 3.2v4.2 (ODT3.0)
    Modem:  Motorola Premier 33.6 desktop 68356 RAM sw Rev B
    HylaFAX:  hylafax - v4.0pl1 - sco3.2v4.2-tar.gz (binary)
    GHOSTSCRIPT:  gs262 - sco3.2v4.2-tar.gz (binary)

    PROBLEM:

    I need to handle escape codes (\192, \179, \218, etc.)
    in my text document (FAX), but when I send the following
    instruction:

    sendfax - n - d 5640506 @@filetext

    the result is the following:

    filetext:  can not determine file type

    I try of making the conversion manually with the command
    textfmt and I did not had problems, but when use GS, I
    send me the following message:

        60 Floating exception

    I donīt know if it can be included in the documents these
    escape codes and appreciated if someone can help me.

          thanks

          Luis Martin Rivera

Telephone:
          voice - 2640702